1. Do you like blue cheese? It's Kevin's favorite, I like it more now than I did before.
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No. (Who would confess this anyway?)
3. Do you own a gun? I don't. Guns and me don't mix. (personal reasons) Kevin has a couple.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? I haven't been to Sonic in ages, but when I go I get a blast. Hmm, boy!
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not really. I jump every time the gyno first touches my leg before an exam though.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I would like to say that I don't like them, but when you are hungry, there's nothing better than just mustard on a hot dog with a warm bun.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? I can watch "White Christmas" over and over again ...Those Barbie legs!
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Mostly water.
9. Can you do push-ups? Maybe 10 if I'm lucky. My arms are weinies. My legs have more muscle.
10. Age? 50 big smackeroos!
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring, and the CTR ring that Connie and Kira gave me years ago.
12. Favorite hobby? Right now it's quilting. I love scrapbooking too, reading, and baking. I just have to pick a different hobby every day, and things would get done around here.
13. Favorite Actor: Probably Tom Hanks. But I love Bill Puhlman in While You Were Sleeping too.
14. Do you have A.D.D.? No. I think I'm on the total other end of THAT spectrum.
15. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I'm a procrastinator when it comes to calling people on the phone. Mostly people I don't want to talk to.
16. Middle name? Don’t want to share that one on my blog.
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact time: I got Connie and Kira's gifts done last night (sooner than I thought, yay!), I have to go grocery shopping before everyone starts coming, and I don't have to make dinner tonight because we are eating at our ward party.
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday/today? I didn't buy one thing yesterday, although I tried to pay the power bill twice. (It's a crazy time of year.)
19. 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, water, and mostly water.
20. 3 Current worries? Staying healthy for the next 2 weeks, finding time to shop for the last things, and hoping everyone gets here safe.
21. Current Love right now? Making homemade gifts for Christmas.
22. Favorite place to be? Home, with the tree lights and the jewelry tree on.
23. How did you ring in the New Year? We will probably go to the Chappells again and shoot off fireworks in the road, and eat and play games all night too.
24. Where would you like to go? Maybe to the cabin when it's snowing.
25. Name three people who will complete this. All my people already have. Maybe Angie.
26. Do you own slippers? Yes, and they are disgusting! Baby blue, and pretty ugly.
27. What shirt are you wearing? My trusty gray Old Navy sweatshirt, it's 6:55 in the morning.
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I've never done it, but it probably would be nice for those hot Nevada summers.
29. Can you whistle? Not as good as I used to before I got my braces on. I used to be able to whistle real loud with my fingers and all. (Sometimes it sucks to have beautiful, straight teeth!)
30. Favorite color? Bright, beautiful colors. I also like cranberry red, although I can't wear it.
31. Would you be a pirate? I wasn't a pirate growing up, (that was OCEANSIDE's mascot, but now I am the mother of 6 pirates!
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I usually don't sing in the shower, but today I just might have to practice my song I'm singing tonight at the ward party.
33. Favorite girl's name? I love Tibi's name. She always gets compliments on it.
34. Favorite boy's name? I like the name Landon too.
35. What is in your pocket? No pockets in jammies.
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Can't tell you, but I can tell you it wasn't me!
37. Best bed sheets as a child? I remember having bed sheets, but that's about it.
38. Worst injury you've ever had? When my finger got smashed in a school door when I was a Sophomore in HS. Yoouza! That hurt so bad, that I didn't want to look at it when it happened. When I finally did, my finger was like hamburger and I was leaving a trail of blood. It throbbed for 45 minutes straight while I waited in the drs office. (Kevin said that I must have injured my head at some time because he had to remind me of that experience!)
39. Do you love where you live? Yes, for so many reasons, and No, for other reasons.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2
41. Who is your loudest friend? My new visiting teaching companion, Marshelle. She even tops me.
42. How many dogs do you have? One (Kit)
43. Does someone have a crush on you? I doubt it, although Kevin's always calling Gregg my boyfriend.
44. What is your favorite book(S)? I love The 5 Love Languages, I SO get it when I read that book. Now I just need everybody else to get it.
45. Where were you born? Camp Pendleton Naval Base...a whopping $7 birth.
46. What is your favorite candy? Maybe Bit 'o Honey (little ones), or See's California Brittle, dark.
47. Favorite Sports Team? Love to watch the BYU Cougars, and the Phoenix Suns before they traded Raja Bell, what's with that? At least Steve Nash is still there. When he goes, I'm done.
48. What songs do you want played at your funeral? Not planning on dying, but if I had to choose, probably "Each Life That Touches Ours For Good."
49. What are you doing at 12 A.M.? For the next two days, I'd better be sleeping. But come Friday night, probably watching a Christmas movie, or working on a project.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? "Only two more days of this!" (5 a.m.)
19 hours ago