Wednesday, August 5, 2009

ANYBODY THAT STARTS HAVING KIDS AT 40.....

Man, do I appreciate what my married kids go through... I have had Connie and Peter's three kids the last three days while they are living it up in Orange County, CA. They have generally been good, but BOY, does it take just about everything out of you! This is why people were meant to have kids in their 20's and 30's. Maybe I am just used to my boring days, I don't know. We HAVE had a lot of fun though...
Connie and Landon chillin' after they got here on Saturday
Cooling off in the little pool
Goldfish at grandpa and grandma's house just taste better...
As soon as they got into Logandale and unloaded, the kids wanted to help feed the chickens.

2 comments:

Michaela said...

I LOVE the picture of Connie and Landon! So cute and Lando is lookin' pretty studly!

Lexie & Sharrid said...

Yeah, LOVE Landon's hair! H4e looks good no matter what he does!