I'll be lucky if I can even come up with 10 things! Here goes ...
1. I am one of those people that feels like they HAVE TO have something sweet to eat after a meal. I don't always indulge, but that doesn't mean I don't want to!
2. I am a better morning person than a late night person, which doesn't work very well when your husband is the opposite. I guess we are in the time of our marriage where it doesn't matter anyway!
3. I am not the best housekeeper, but I can't stand clutter. Go figure! I guess what I mean is that I don't always get in and get the dirt, but there better not be a lot of stuff hanging around.
4. I have to make a list every night on a post it note of what I need to do the next day. It's like my big calendar . . . if it's not on the calendar, it's most likely not going to happen.
5. The only time I eat sweetened cold cereal is at night before I go to bed. If I eat cereal in the morning, the sweetened kind just doesn't sound good to me then. But come night, bring on the Lucky Charms!!
6. Bless his heart, when Kevin decides to make the bed in the morning, he never puts the pillows on the way I do, which drives me nuts!! I have to just leave the room and be thankful he even did it.
7. The older I get, the more boring I am becoming. My kids even call me a party pooper sometimes. I am content to be the one that doesn't play the game, doesn't go wherever, or just wants to be home. Boring is good!
8. I probably shouldn't tell you this one, but I get ready for the day in the buff. What I mean is that after my shower, I cannot stand to be hot, so I stand there in my birthday suit and do my face, hair and body lotion before I even put on my garments. (Hope that's not too personal for some of you!)
9. I am not real hep on taking a lot of medicine. I am for herbal all the way! I will stick it out with a headache WAY before I'll pop a pill to get rid of it. I feel sorry for people that take medicine for every little this and that.
10. There are certain things I do EVERY day. Read the news online, read the kids blogs, check my emails, those are the obvious ones. But I also walk into my scrapbook room (I don't always do something, maybe just walk in and walk back out), go through my Relief Society binder to make sure I'm up on things, and pumice my feet and heels because it's so dry here. Stupid huh?
1 day ago