Saturday, May 24, 2008

A DAY IN THE TEMPLE

It was our ward's turn to do baptisms for the dead at the Las Vegas Temple this morning. We had a pretty big crowd come. It was a nice cool day with rain off and on, which we needed badly.
It was Landon's first time to do baptisms for the dead. Tibi has been going for about a year. It was nice to be there with both of them. Dad didn't baptize this time, but was one of the witnesses.


Tibi ended up going back with friends and ate at a different place. So it was some quality time with just Landon. (and Carl's Jr.)

6 comments:

Connie said...

Awesome! I would love to be able to go with the kids! Why does Landon look so mad int he pictures? Haha didn't like it much, huh?

Lexie & Sharrid said...

Tib and Lan are getting so tall, almost to you mom. It's too far away for me to see their face ha ha I hope Landon liked it. It's pretty cool. You guys should have eaten in the cafeteria! Better food and cheaper! But, if you were going fast food, you picked the best!

Vicki said...

Landon probably looks mad because Tibi was being a buger about getting her picture taken with us. She just wanted to go. It made Landon mad. We didn't eat in the temple because we thought that we would catch up with some of the kids, which we didn't. Every time I go to the temple, I eat in the cafeteria. You're right, better food and cheaper for what you get.

Tibi said...

I was only pissed cause dad that morning was pissin me off so bad. If he would just learn to but out of peoples lives, it wouldnt drive me crazy to be with him.

Karena said...

I bet it was nice to share that with both of younger kids, especially Landon's first time.

Michaela said...

sweet!