Thursday, September 4, 2008

TIBI'S 1st MATCH

We got back from Utah in time for Tibi to get to her soccer practice at 5 p.m. If she wasn't at practice, she couldn't play in the next day's game. I am not a soccer scholar, but I DO know that she plays forward on the field. She seems to be enjoying it, it is hard work, a lot of running, but she ended up playing in more of the match than she thought she would and did a great job. They played Faith Lutheran from Vegas, which is a school that plays year round and can recruit from other schools, so we got beat our first match by about 8 scores. Tibi's coach told them that they played real good for a first match. Tibi is #18.
Tibi in action. She held her own against these Vegas girls.
I love this shot of her!
Half time break. They drink, eat oranges and grapes to build up their protein, and get a pep talk from their coach. For you Moapa girls, Tayna Houston Holmstead is the coach of the girls squad.

2 comments:

Connie said...

Awesome! I'm so excited for you, Tibi! Great pictures. Wish I could come to a game!

Kira said...

That's rad Tibi- I like your outfits. Keep working hard!