Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Family, Fun, Fair, and Fatigue

It's been a good 4 years since we had a family picture taken, so we figured we'd better take the opportunity while all the kids were home. We got Sharrid by the skin of his teeth as he didn't get into town until Saturday noon. We even had to snatch Kevin from his fair duties to have a "dad" in the family shot. So here you have it...
Our six beautiful children

All the kids in out of order...order.
(2nd,3rd,5th,6th,4th,1st)
We have enough to do a High School Musical shot! Yippee!!
The best thing Kevin and I could EVER create
I think we ended up taking about 30 shots to get about 2 good ones. This must be one of the two...
No...it's not the sun that is making our hair look like that. That's just about what it looks like. Kevin pulls off a nice salt and pepper look, and has for years, while I am getting more platinum by the day. At least I still have my hair...
Why can't a grandmother ever get a great picture of her grandkids on Easter Sunday? This picture was almost next to impossible to capture. And I only have 5!
We got to see Kevin a few times during the day. He was a very busy "Fair Manager" during the four days of fairing. The grandkids were especially excited to see him, and vice a versa.
These two are either bugging each other or are the best of friends. Right now they are the best of friends. Hold that thought...

This happened quite a bit, with all the late nights of fun after the kids went to bed. Of course, the kids were the first to get up in the morning! Notice how Kira has her phone ready to go even though she is asleep!!

5 comments:

Lott's Wife said...

Absolutely wonderful pictures!! Cute cute family - cuz not a single one looks like their daddy - JK JK JK!! Okay, Kevin looks 'somewhat' gorgeous but not close to deserving of his lovely wife and kids. But keep him Vicki - no one else will take him and he needs someone to love him too!!

Connie said...

Nice picture of me sleeping with my mouth open. I guess that's what I get for the one of Eden on my blog.

Sherri said...

Love those photos!!! What a good-looking family!

Lisa said...

Super cute pictures... love the hsm. :] Definitely a cute family... sad i didnt even see you at the fair. love you

Karena said...

Looks like a blast. It's pictures like that that make me miss being home.