Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Another Bummer...

I've decided that I hate transfers. I thought it was aweful to have to let the sisters go back in January, but this is just as bad. I usually don't get so attached to Elders, but these guys have taken up where the girls left off and outdone themselves. Our ward has had baptisms up the wazoo, and it's because of Elders like these. Well, after only 6 weeks, Elder Gibson is gone :(
We better get another Elder on fire...that's all I have to say.
Elder Arbizu, Elder Gibson, and the rest of us (minus Tibi, who had already gone to bed!) On a lighter note, this kid has finally graced us with one of his headstands!

2 comments:

Connie said...

Lucky! Phoenix still won't d a headstand for me! Looks like he's feeling at home...

Lexie & Sharrid said...

I knew he'd be doing them when he was there. I loves to do headstands. He looks so tall and big! He looks really dark too...probably because he finally gets to play outside once in a while, poor kid.