Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011

Some of these pictures are a little scary...not that the costumes are scary, but it's a shame these kids still think they need to go trick-or-treating! My kids will always be kids at heart, so that means that they will probably ALWAYS dress up for Halloween. It's kind of like Michaela said tonight..."at least we're not out partying!" Point taken...
Here's Colton, Tibi (really), Landon, and Michaela
In character...

Nana brought her kids over too. I love it when all the "family" kids come over. They asked what I was dressed up as...I told them I was a grandmother tonight. They just kind of looked at me...

Every year after trick-or-treating, Tibi and Michaela insist on unloading their stash of candy and sorting it out for the annual picture. Then Tibi turns into a monster and becomes the "ruthless trader" - oh my goodness, you'd better hold onto your candy or you might notice some of it gone!

Even Amar'e got into the spirit of the night. He made the cutest mummy...(see, there I am dressed up as a grandmother!)

3 comments:

Connie said...

So funny! I'm surprised they went trick-or-treating, but there isn't much else to do there, huh? Haha

Super Coopers said...

I love that they still dress up and get into it. So much more fun. I would give them candy...only 1 1/2 hours left of Halloween though so they better hurry!
Oh and you are wearing my favorite costume Vicki.

Camie said...

haha....we would always dump out our stash of goodies, sort through them, and then start the trading process too. One of the "traditions" of our Halloween.