Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Kick Off Your Sunday Shoes...

It's official...I've been released from my stake calling. As much as I needed this to happen in my life, I will miss it terribly. We have had such wonderful opportunities to not only work with the women of the stake, but to also feed missionaries at Zone Conferences, do humanitarian work, and have a successful Day of Service this last year - among many other things. I have been blessed with two sets of wonderful counselors throughout my nearly four years there. But now I can pass the torch on to an incredible woman who will love the sisters as much as I did - and do, and will help keep the fire burning within our stake. So, thank you, my sisters. You have touched my life. I will miss you. Now it's back to studying for Seminary, and wearing a different pair of shoes. It's not that easy wearing two different pairs at one time...

3 comments:

Connie said...

Ya done good, buddy boy...

Michaela said...

Hooray for mother!

Super Coopers said...

Well done Vicki! On to new adventures. You and your presidencies were awesome. No one will ever appreciate all the hard work you put in but you can know you gave it your all.