1. Eating is one of my favorite things to do.
2. I didn't develop a taste for raisins until just last year. (I've hated them forever)
3. I never get offended by others (except for probably Kevin)
4. My least favorite Beatles song is "Yellow Submarine." (It's stupid)
5. I don't read adult novels. (You never know what you're going to get)
6. I LOVE dark chocolate.
7. I don't eat milk chocolate much anymore unless it's in a dessert. (No candy bars, etc.)
8. Doing bathrooms is my least favorite chore.
9. My goal is to be more fit than I've ever been by my 50th birthday (May 12th)
10. I'm not one of those moms that couldn't wait for the kids to leave home. (I miss having them around.)
11. If I could change anything on my body it would be my chin. (Too Jay Leno-ish to me)
12. If I could have any procedure done on me it would be to get rid of my spider veins on my legs. ( 8 different places, yikes!)
13. I have been playing the piano since I was 7.
14. I played for Primary when I was 12.
15. I played the organ in church by the time I was 16.
16. I starred in a tri-city production of "The Sound of Music" and played the part of Gretl.
(I still remember most of my lines!)
17. I never got any parts in my HS plays because they always needed me on the piano in the orchestra. (still a bummer to me)
18. I sang in Las Vegas at "Arizona Charlie's" casino for about a year every Monday night after Monday Night Football.
19. Tags hanging out of people's shirts is one of my biggest pet peeves.
20. Another one is when people drive 15 mph through a school zone when the sign says they don't have too. (This one will freak Connie out, I know)
21. I never liked pickles growing up, but have been eating them for quite a while. Still don't like sweet ones. Yuck!
22. Fritos are my favorite chips.
23. I don't watch hardly any TV, it's a waste of time and mostly crap.
24. I'm very picky about what DVDs I buy.
25. Amy Grant is one of my favorite people. (Great voice, good songs, good person)
26. I fell in love with Kevin the first night we were together.
27. My mom and dad are my heroes. (dad because he never says anything bad about anyone and mom because she is so young hearted even though she has to put up with her achy body)
28. I truly am grateful that we have never had more than enough money all these years. It has made our children better people.
29. My children are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me.
30. I have a VERY HIGH pain tolerance.
31. My greatest fear has been that one of my kids or grandkids were abducted.
32. I HATE to fly.
33. I LOVE road trips.
34. I can pretty much sit down and sightread anything on the piano.
35. That being said, classical music is probably the hardest to play. (too fast)
36. I do not like to "rock the boat."
37. I am way too much of an agreeing person. (I'm trying to work on this one)
38. I just got called to be Stake Relief Society President on Feb.14. (Nice Valentine's present)
39. I love gardens (flower and vegetable)
40. I would rather go to a lush, green tropical place than a historic, ruins type of place.
41. I have been listening to Carpenters music since I was 12 (when they started out)
42. I probably sound more like Karen Carpenter than any other artist.
43. The only book I've read so far that I could not put down was Sheri Dew's book on Pres. Hinckley, "Go Forward in Faith."
44. Two of my favorite songs are "Sugar, Sugar" by the Archies, and "Bus Stop" by the Hollies.
45. I have never had to work outside the home since my first child was born. (Thank you Kevin)
46. I have always been blessed with a good self-esteem. I'm okay with myself and actually don't really care what people think of me.
47. I am a very forgettful person.
48. I am afraid to dye my hair and probably never will.
49. I wish that I tanned better than I do.
50. I have music playing in the house every day.
17 hours ago