(Not in any order)
8 Things I'm Passionate About
1. Making sure that I don't spoil my grandkids too much with "things."
2. Taking care of myself. (weight, dress, hygeine, etc.)
3. Having my bed made. (Even when I'm not there to do it!)
5. Having peace in the home.
6. Chocolate, especially dark - but almost ANY chocolate dessert.
7. My heritage.
8. Not watching "crappy" TV.
8 Books I've Read
1. The Book of Mormon
2. The Color Code
3. The 5 Love Languages
4. Go Forward in Faith - Sheri Dew
5. Body for Life
6. The Twilight Series - Stephanie Meyer
7. Harry Potter 1-4
8. The 5 Love Languages for Teenagers
8 Things I Say
1. "Hey, little sister!" (to Eden right now)
2. "Don't get your panties in a wad"
3. "Tibi, I need my phone"
4. "Get in here and clean your room, Landon!"
5. "Gee willikers!!" - (and a bunch of other "mom-isms)
6. "Landon, go turn off the bathroom light"
7. "I'm not calling the Chappells, I called them last time!" (EVERY Sunday!)
8. "Dinner's ready!" (about 3 times, actually)
8 Things That Annoy Me
1. People that drive 15 mph in the school zone during the times that they don't have to.
2. Coming home from a trip and having dirty dishes in the sink.
3. Gossiping (big time annoyance!)
4. When people butt in to a conversation or discipline situation.
5. Asking someone to do something more than once.
6. Semi trucks that pass another semi on the left. (They should make a law.)
7. My scalp problem. (Another big time annoyance)
8. That a good number of pants in my drawer right now don't fit me.
8 Things I Look Forward To
1. When it gets cool again.
2. Living in a place where there are seasons.
3. Having my home remodeling done.
4. Getting back in my routine when school starts. (working out, getting up earlier, etc)
5. Having someone else coach Landon's sports.
6. The Twilight Movie
7. Starting Body for Life in September.
8. General Conference.
8 Things To Do Before I Die
1. Hopefully go on a mission someday.
2. Catch up on all my scrapbooking, including the kid's books.
3. Be out of debt.
4. Take an all-family trip to Disneyland.
5. Hopefully go on a cruise or some other trip with my parents and siblings.
6. See Tibi and Landon become parents. (In other words, live a long time)
7. Write my life history.
8. Maybe record some of my favorite songs in a studio.
8 Things I've Learned
1. People don't MAKE you mad, you CHOOSE to be mad.
2. That it's easier to stay out of trouble than to get out of trouble.
3. Following the prophet is the only way to go.
4. Live your life so that when someone says something bad about you, no one will believe it.
5. Looking good equals 90% food choices and 10% working out.
6. Paying tithing is a commandment worth keeping.
7. Flowers do not live in Nevada if you miss a day of watering.
8. I do not like to be around negative, gossiping, or fault-finding people.
5 hours ago